Saturday, July 05, 2008

thank you

I would like to take time to thank people in my life who have been a friend and an inspiration to continue to create. I will include there web site links as I get the time to establish this blog.

For inspiration in photography- Thank you to Rob Goldman and Jerry Lucido. An especially big Thank you to Jerry who has helped me to digitally capture my art work in order to add them to this blog and apply for a Masters in Art Therapy in the fall.

Thank you to Sharon and Sharon for continuous inspiration in life and art.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have been there, Theresa, Pat, Sharon, Helene, Doreen, Susan, Patty Curls, Susan, Cindy, Jana, Giselle.....

Thank you to all my yoga teachers and yoga Friends- Basia, Margo, Sylvia, Patty and Jeff Logan

Thank you to Doreen who is an artist, Friend and yogi!
Thank you to the musicians who play live music. Singer songwriters are an inspiration to me because they express how they feel through their music Sloan Wainwright, Chris Brown (local Westchester famous to us!) Marc Berardo.
Thank you to Tommy Lafferty who has always been a friend and a musician who has stayed true to his art.
Thank you to Christine who is my niece and the best BUB and a wonderful artist!
Thank you to anyone I have missed on this list, you know my memory is not what it used to be...
Thank you to my family who have created an environment for me to learn all of this and the gifts that I have been given.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

Thank you for your thank you :-)
and Congratulations!!!! I love blogging and it's quite addictive.
and you can link me if you want and if you want, I will link you.
This is great! I love it!
you are inspiring me to paint with a palette knife - great paintings.
Love,
Doreen

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home